The Prowl Online

The Prowl Online


Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Popcorn Causes Students to Evacuate

Microwave Causes Fire
Malcolm Thomlinson
Students outside after being evacuated
Microwave after being put outside (Ma)

During 3rd hour Thursday, Nov. 2, the silver microwave next to the vending machines caused a fire in the high school cafeteria. As students were ushered outside Mr.Ashford moved the microwave outside near the Ag building. Officials from the city came to check out the alarm. Toward the end of the incident students moved to the middle school gym the all clear was given soon after. No damage was inflicted on the microwave and it was replaced the next day. Signs have now been put on the microwaves saying to clean up any messes made in them and to cover your dish with paper towels.

Leave a Comment
More to Discover

Comments (0)

All The Prowl Online Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *