Seitz Fundraisers are Here!

Seitz Fundraisers are Here!

Zach Baird, Reporter/Writer

The Diamond FFA Chapter Fruit Sales are in! The fruit sales Diamond FFA holds every year have been delivered yesterday and will be delivered to customers by students ASAP.

The Seitz fundraiser consists of food goods like fruit, meat, seasonings and many more. The Seitz company is a nation wide company that does fundraisers throughout the year for various school clubs. Their biggest fundraiser is the FFA fruit and meat sales. Most chapters in the country do the fundraiser, some at different times of the year. Most schools use this fundraiser to determine if you can go to National FFA Convention depending on how much you sell. The fundraiser also has a lot of benefits for the students and chapter. For example, it is a good way for students to get out and try to sell and interact with the community. They get to make relationships they might not have had in the past and get to learn and see a lot about the people they serve. If the person has a positive experience, it can impact how the community sees the chapter in a positive way.

All in all, the fundraiser is a great way for The Chapter to raise money for events and FFA related needs. The student might not see the money for personal use, but every penny is put back into the chapter to make it better for every member. Do not forget to get your orders or notify your student if you have not revived them yet. Enjoy your food, and if you missed out, I hope you can get some next year. It’s definitely worth it!