Spread Of Senioritis

Monica Harter, Writer

With only 35 days left for the graduating class, seniors are just pushing through the last few weeks of school. Many have even gone so far to say that they have caught senioritis. I interviewed senior Tucker Adams and asked him a few questions about his senior year. So far, Tucker says that senior year has been the most enjoyable of the years. Although, when reminiscing through all the memories of high school, he had a hard time picking his favorite memory. This year, however, Tucker says that any day in Mrs. Laws’s 3rd hour was the most memorable.

Senior Tucker Adams

Senior Tucker Adams

I asked another Senior, Angelina Huebner, to describe high school in three words, and she said: preparation for the future. She went on to say, ” I enjoyed every year, but they were each rough in there own way.” I then asked Angelina what her favorite part about leaving was and what she would miss the most. She answered, ” I’m going to miss high school because I’ll be leaving the childhood friends that I became comfortable with.” She then proceeded to say, ” I’m looking forward to meeting new people in a different environment and also feeling like an adult.” After high school, Tucker and Angelina both plan on attending Crowder and doing big things with their life. They also both agreed that the relationships that were made in high school made a significant impact in their life and would continue to play a role in their everyday life outside of school.

Senior Angelina Huebner

Senior Angelina Huebner